We Can Help you Optimize your business and achieve greater success through one of our Search Engine Campaigns.
The quality and depth of your online presence is too important to ignore. You need to make sure people can find you. Competition is a reality and you need a qualified SEO / SEM team to make sure your business does well online.
Here’s some information to give you a little idea of what we can help you with…
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
What is it?
Search engine optimization is a method of getting your website to rank higher in search engines—such as Google, Yahoo or Bing. When Internet users search for your products or services, your website needs to be the first one they find. SEO helps the search engines recognize your presence through specific keywords that people search for online. The search engine optimization process includes researching keywords, creating content, building links and making sure your website is visible in the search.
- Weekly Blogging (1-2 per week)
- Comprehensive, Strategic Link building (Deep, Relevant Link Implementation)
- Technical Site Analysis (XML Markup)
- Photo & Video Optimization
- Social Media Integration
- Full Content/Landing Page Development (Minimum 2-4 per month)
- Strategic Information Architecture
- Keyword Strategy & Development •
Why Do you need?
- Over 85% of all website traffic and 78% of all online purchases originate from a search engine
- Your products and services are searched for thousands of times every day
- If users don’t find you, they will find your competition
- Level the playing field against large companies with huge marketing budgets
- Consistent, well-managed content development is a must in today’s SEO climate
Search engine Marketing (SEM)
What is it?
Generally known as Pay-Per-Click on platforms such as Google AdWords and Bing AdCenter, well-managed SEM can provide you with cost-effective, highly-targeted direct marketing campaigns that deliver traffic to your website within 48 hours of activation. Our SEM programs are customized to deliver only the most targeted traffic, at the precise time users are searching for the products and services you offer, increasing conversations & growing your business.
Why do you need it?
- Deliver a precise, targeted marketing message to users searching for your products.
- Control over ad copy, budget, distribution, locale & other items to deliver ads with precision
- Drive immediate website visits and customers
- Adjust ad copy quickly & efficiently to address changes in search trends
- Provides invaluable data used to be used in SEO campaign management
- Helps small companies find a loud voice against large companies with huge budgets
- Your competition is certainly doing it… Search and see for yourself!
Local Search & Reviews
What is it?
Local search (Google Maps) now dominates page 1 results, providing an opportunity for you to reach a highly-targeted audience with a well-managed local search program. Strong exposure on Google maps And Bing/Yahoo Local can be “make or break” for many businesses. And, customers now rely heavily on review platforms such a Yelp, YP.com, CitySearch, Dex, MerchantCircle and others to assist in buying decisions.
Why do you need it?
- Facebook has 500 million users
- Social media engagement communicates that you care about maintaining a close relationship with your customer base
- Run promos, discounts & specials to your customer base & keep them coming back for more
- Allows your news to go viral (rampantly spread throughout the web)
- Find new customers via strategic social and viral campaigns
Marketing Concepts is a performance-based company with no contracts. SEO takes time, consistency, discipline, and constant “fine –tuning”. We recommend six month on all SEO campaigns, and 60days minimum for SEM campaigns in an effort to gauge overall effectiveness.
We cannot make specific guarantees regarding search engine positioning, click-thru rate, visitation, conversations, or general website and account website and account performance. Our track record is very solid. Reports- We provide comprehensive reporting, analysis and conversion data to measure the success of your campaign. Essentially, every aspect of our work can be measured via transparent reporting and our clients have complete access to this information at any time.
SEO & SEM Campaign Management is based after an evaluation of your business and website needs.
Our comprehensive marketing programs drive targeted traffic to your website by increasing your online presence on all major & minor search engines as well as many social media platforms.
By combining, local search, SEO, SEM (pay-per-click) and social media, our goal is to ensure that when customers search for your products & services they find your website.
Contact us today to get started and improve your ROI!
Call us at 702-577-5136, or use the form below to get in touch. We’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have.